About Me

My photo
fighting cancer with food & vitamins

Saturday, October 6, 2012

now i could be PISSED

    if i go get re-tested, they are going to want to do another PET scan,  "apples to apples" they said .. i just want a soni-gram ,, to prove the tumor  is smaller, other than eyesight,,.. just an office visit  to show them my progress , is going to be over $400, ~~  about  $200  to me ,,  i'd rather save that money for  food..  i don't need the bad energy from the cancer center either..  so this week i'm sending them a letter, with my before and  NOW pictures,  and they can call me  for a  free  "talk",   if they are  EVEN interested in  how i did "it"

my results  are  - almost  NO  tumor, i feel fantastic.  
 and    they still want to offer me Chemo-therapy .      no thanks

the "re-test "  was also a bit of a stress maker , so i don't need that ..     after radiation, it was gonna be  7 weeks  of  chemo.. that  end date will be  december  1st...   so maybe i'll go back and  show them early december..  i'm very confident that by then, i will have NO tumor at all,, where as they predicted a grapefruit size by then...   that will be an easy comparison,,,   hold a grapefruit against my neck, remove, look at neck...   enter data ..            

oh ,,, but  the tumor is NOT the primary, so no tumor, means nothing ??? 

...well -   to me ,, and remember i'm doing this  to myself ,,,,  if the  tumor is 30 times  smaller, the "other cancer" , or  primary ,, should be 20  to 30  times  less too..

bad thinking ???  i don't  think so .............

  so  "the  re-test"  is   "off"  my minds calendar , unless they want to do the free visit / soni-gram deal with me....  if  I was a doctor , and i saw these results , I would  want to hear how it was done ...  IMPOSSIBLE  was what they told me,, ...  if they don't  want to know  how i did it , then i am very right about what i think the  "cancer system "  is / does...   prove me wrong "medicine man"  ...  

i saw two friends ( Char & Marvin)  at the  organic market ..  it was  an awesome moment,, they  had not talked to me since diagnosis,,, i was "in my element"  as in,, right there in the cancer fight  isle....,, fresh food everywhere...  they said they follow my blog ... i am slowly  finding out  who you  40 readers  are...  

i've mentioned  before , that people are very surprised by  how  alive i am , and how freaking healthy i look.. these two had that same feeling ....  and  i heard Char say , on the  way out  ""wow , that made  my day "" ...  and hearing that  MADE MY day ....     INDY is a very loving town... not everywhere , but most of it is... 

and i am so lucky  to be alive.. catching all the love you guys keep sending .. thanks !!!!            ..

ok i just checked the Mayo Clinic's web page for  "alternative " treatments.. now my mind is blown completely....  it said this ..... 

Alternative cancer treatments won't play any role in curing your cancer, but they may help you cope with signs and symptoms caused by cancer and cancer treatments. Common signs and symptoms such as anxiety, fatigue, nausea and vomiting, pain, difficulty sleeping, and stress may be lessened by alternative treatments.
Use alternative cancer treatments as a supplement to treatments you receive from your doctor — not as a substitute for medical care.


holy shit ...   not  a substitute  for  "medical care" ....     h o l y   s h i t  !!!

 then they list  11  "alternative " treatments ,, BUT NOT ONE  is  what you eat ... or     " Diet "

here's the link, so you know i'm not  trashing the Mayo clinic  http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/cancer-treatment/CM00002

once again ---

Alternative cancer treatments can't cure your cancer, but they may provide some relief from signs and symptoms.   

 ummmm    ,,,  i    have to  say    horse-poo-ey   to that....  they can stick something in your  veins, a corrosive poison,  microwave you, chop you up ,,   but  talk about  FOOD  ???      naaaaaaaaaaa   ,,  not important

WHERE'S     DIET ?????   my mercy ,,,  now i'm done for today ..

stay positive  folks,, it's gonna be just fine


i gotta get in the  sun NOW ..  bye

 

1 comment:

  1. I feel ya .. Drs are wearing a box over their heads with no way to see outside of it. Its sad...

    ReplyDelete