About Me

My photo
fighting cancer with food & vitamins

Sunday, September 30, 2012

no freaking way

there's a  thing called the Law of Attraction..  you can believe it or not.. 

anyway . i shaved today !!!!  done with the cancer beard , due dates, and anything that binds me up...


so ,, believe it OR not ...  less than one minute after i shaved,, my phone rings and it's  the oncology lab...  i did not answer. 

  it was   cancer calling,, daaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmnnnnnnnn, it knows my every move  ..

so new month tomorrow,, 90  days into this bad trip,  but the dip in my life is done, it's  up up up up up  from here on in...

                               

                                          and check out this young  fellow





  ha ha ha ha ha ... i feel good

No comments:

Post a Comment