About Me

My photo
fighting cancer with food & vitamins

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

more positive action..

i have  to keep focused on my  great results so far,,  not on a date,,  i will still have  cancer  october 16th, at the 104  days after  diagnosis... but  it  will be less.  

same  goal as the doctors,, smaller tumor , less cancer.. 

i enjoy no side effects..  they couldn't  offer me that

i have too much  good  stuff, too many loving friends, to be bummed out..  

i failed at the hot  rod shop,, but that's ok,,  they need an actual fabricator , not  some old  cook with a good attitude..

i was  driving the chief nuts.. so we looked at  it this way ..  he  created a job for me, so i could make some  quick money to buy food, and pay my bills,, ...    
pretty nice if you ask me,,  and i get to  walk away before anything  goes  bad....

my november  gig list is looking good.   

i need to get out of the house more,, i'm the cancer guy  with bills - if i stay home.... if i get  out   and blab  my story , that feels good.

25  days till 24 years  sober,,    one more year and i can drink again ..........................................................................


no,,  that will never  happen...    i did  say ( to myself )  in july , before i dumped the doctors..  ""if they are putting chemo in me , i'm drinking""  


the  debate is on in the other room,,  wow ,, bla bla bla,  trillion , trillion, trillion, regulation, jobs bla bla bla ...

shut up and feed america REAL food,, there are ships near all those soldiers,, pick them up, bring them back,  have them plant food , they can live in the vacant houses, for free

it is that simple,, no war  $$ ,=  free medicals & food for the homeless ..

ok no more talk like that..

i ate lots of food  this week ,, started with a bigger bowl,  duh,,,,  i'm a bit orange from the carrots..  been on the light  weights everyday , my strength is good..  my old neck problems are not even thought about .. weighed  under 150 all week.. 


 i'm loving the clean shaved face,,  the cashier called  me young man .. last week they were calling me  gramps



   








No comments:

Post a Comment