About Me

My photo
fighting cancer with food & vitamins

Thursday, October 4, 2012

sunny day & great vibes abound

 i am super lucky , all the time,,  the even call me "Mr Lucky", but that's a  different story... and  song , hee hee

i am lucky to have an organic grocery very near to our house..  the  Krooger is closer , but i don't like / never go in there ,, except for  10  for $10  Mangos...     i dont have to drive across town to get my meds ( organic food)..

today as i was checking out , Ed , the cashier says ,,,  "hey  otto , someone loaded a gift  card for you, so you have X amount in credit"  .............so if you are that nice person who did that for me , i thank you greatly.. i was head to toe goose bumps.. i get the goose-bumps when nice things happen , or when someone sends me good vibes  & love,, i've shown ED the goosebumps effect before, Pogues Run Grocery at 10th  & Rural...  i don't  endorse many things on my blog , for my 36 readers, but i do highly recommend  this place.  i get  all my cancer fighting food in one little area,,it's  just wonderful,,,  and it's not chemo or radiation... most of the people who work there know i'm the  "cancer guy"

 there is a lot of love sent my way , i am humbled to receive it.  i generally always  have thought i was a horrible person, selfish creep,,,,, not  so much now-a-days,, but for many years i've been  battling my mind, and end up -   "looser"   . it's all self inflicted,,  that's why i try so hard to be  over the top positive ...  and if you dress nice , no one can tell you feel  crappy ..  ( my grand mother told me that one ) 

i like to be  a happy spot on people's minds  & eyes ..  i keep my mouth shut unless i can say something nice,   (mom's advice)

the  font thingy keeps switching  , it's not me

here's today's  point ---   i am doing so well in my fight  because of all the love i am receiving, the food & vitamins are doing the job too, but throw all the good vibes on top, and  -- you've seen the photographs-  it's WORKING !!!! 

 i am so glad i went public with my ailment,,  some say i am   " inspiring "  . i just hope to be a good person, and  make  / help who-ever  deals with me feel better ............ i'm no genius,, i'm just a guy who did some research,  and was able to get healthy , instead of  sick..  i feel so bad for the 1000's of people who just  "sign on" to the medical industry, and end up  in pain.... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chronic_pain

 pain is horrible , my arms were on fire for 19 years, i thought it was carpel tunnel , but  i had a "broken" neck  ,,,  fixed that with WATER , physical therapy  and traction ,,  no pills  or surgery.. the diagnosis was going to be a "5 vert fuse"  aka FRANKENSTEIN ...    i still hang / use traction everyday at home, i listen to healing tones while i hang, and use dumb bells at the same time,,....... 3 good things at once  @  7 am everyday

i feel great -   thanks  to YOU  !!  it's working..  


health report :

weight                           148.7
attitude                          good
pain                                     0

tumor  --    staying small , i can tilt my head so it's invisible, but i don't  do that when i take my daily  pic..  i take  4 pics a day and keep the one that shows it the most..   


well that's a lot  of blabbin  for today.. i hope you are all having a wonderful time , and all your dreams come true


ding!






No comments:

Post a Comment