About Me

My photo
fighting cancer with food & vitamins

Saturday, September 22, 2012

wow it's cold outside

today  i met  with another  cancer  "survivor" ,,,   these  are the best meetings,,,,     to talk to people   ""on the other side"" ,,,,,,, i.e.           ..       healed......  or  cured

he's been tracking / supporting my  fight, and the  ALL NATURAL  way i'm battling...   he's  really impressed  with my success,,   he saw  the  tumor when it  was still   golf-ball size,  late  july...

it's  AMAZING !!!!  , we  all agree..


this is  just a  quickie  today  ,,,  


FALL  arrived !!   i don't like the  cold..


                               sept  21st ,,   that  line on my neck if  from my breather, i was  sanding
it  looks a bit bigger ,, but it's NOT , i've lost more un-needed  fat on my neck , and little  buddy shows more............  it  WAS  from my earlobe - to almost my adams apple ..     a  big hand full  , just weeks  ago 




have a  safe  & loving weekend 



No comments:

Post a Comment