About Me

My photo
fighting cancer with food & vitamins

Thursday, September 20, 2012

closing in ....

i had  to  bail on a show,, i was able  to  work  today ,   and  even worked  longer than expected..  yippeeeee !!
i haven't  "worked",, as in day type job , since  june 2nd ,, so i've become a weenie,,   i was fried when i got  home,   so i canceled my spot ,, i would have been   way too tired, on the  drive home,,,   i don't  need to get hurt, because i'm  tired,, that would be stupid...  i'm  doing so well in my battle..


26 days  till  i get re tested,, 

 i met a  guy today ,, i gave  him my super  quickie story,, and ---  he  said  he  had ulcer  problems,  for  17 years , about  +$20,000,, in bills,, the  doctors said they couldn't  do anything else for him...   he said  he  went to "asia" on vacation,, saw a doctor there......   guess what ,,    3  different "crazy herbs" ,, and two weeks  later  , NO  ulcer,,, and  no stomach problems  since..



i say these crazy  "one liner's" about my cancer .. this  week ----
 ""i'm the  LUCKIEST cancer  victim ever""



............................    because i can see my tumor, well not much any more , and it's not deep inside me,, or on a super important  body part,,  it's just a  ride along ,, getting kicked to the  curb, and my side effects  so far  are good ones !   i feel great..


little  Zuzu gets fixed in the  morning,,  she's had a tuff life,, and we're so happy she's with us,, i'm just worried,, but this is done all the time, and she should be ok... how  we are  going to keep her "still"  for  10 days  is a challenge awaiting

well . i missed my midnight  super deadline,, but i was too zombied earlier,,






No comments:

Post a Comment