About Me

My photo
fighting cancer with food & vitamins

Thursday, September 20, 2012

and - scene!

our dog Zuzu got  spayed today, and she recovering in my room tonight..  the  two dogs are  usually going wild with fun,, and tonight she is so calm and bummed out.. and  a few  pain wimpers now  and then

i feel great .  day  two at my new day job,, it's nice NOT being the boss , or the guy who has to answer to angry customers..  i'm the  shop lacky..  -  go get the 5/8ths wrench,, sweep the  floor, sand this, etc...   awesome , a no brainer job,, in the day , i can buy food again.

i enjoy having a part time job, to supplement the  entertainment $$,, and  i am able to work both,, so i'll  be back on track very soon ..

i can feel my tumor , but it's barely visible, even to me , and i know where it is..  it is  supposed to be as big as a lemon NOW,, and  as big as a grapefruit in december..  hmmmmm, somebody was way off on that prediction....    and i am feeling way better than  "barely alive, so we can treat you"..  i can also talk and swallow.. like  i said-  i'm feeling really good..

another bad one-liner --   3 weeks ago, -   "cancer-- the best thing that's ever happened to me"  ...........................

because i got my diet in order, got a good slap in the face by reality, and re-focused my life on  being healthy,,  not  being " something"..  and i met some really nice people too..  it was horrible the first few weeks, but since i decided to do what i'm doing,,  i've  only had myself to  bring me down.. and i know better than to be  bummed out... 

be careful this weekend everyone,,, spread  some love..  help someone you don't know,, that's a good  thought

 

No comments:

Post a Comment