About Me

My photo
fighting cancer with food & vitamins

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

more good stuff

i see the chiropractor every  3  weeks,, for my old neck issue,, it's  the  best  45  seconds of the month..   snap crackle  pop, !! bam  ..  every thing is  great

the receptionist said that i look better than i ever  have ,, and that's  over  3 years  of  visits.. the  guy with cancer  looks great !!!  wow


this  would  have been week  6 of radiation,,  my throat / swallowing would  have been in bad shape  by now,, and the  feeding tube would be my source of nutrition .. eeeeeek !!!,, and i would have been actually shitty at / to the world, because i didn't  want  any of radiation...  and the  visits to and from the cancer center would  just fill you up with negative  energy..  how  could you possibly  get better ???


so , on my own, with support from all of you out there ,  i feel great,,  my progress is way beyond  what  the  "treatment" would have  had  me at..   and   no side effects, besides being  bummed  out because i  do have cancer  still..


summation ::  feeling good , tumor is hard  to see,, no issues with my throat, lost all my crappy food  fat.. waiting to be tested in october ,,  they are  going to be very shocked,,

"impossible" ,, "you need  chemo"," we'll be keeping you alive- to treat you",,  i'm not  sure  how these  words are  going to taste to the doctors,,,  maybe  with some  Thai-peanut sauce??,, but  they will go for the  ranch dressing for sure...

ok   &   awesome !! 

No comments:

Post a Comment