About Me

My photo
fighting cancer with food & vitamins

Saturday, August 4, 2012

stupid Go-tee

i started growing my Go-Tee may 1st , 30 days before retirement .. i figured i could have a scraggley beard my first month of  being  RETIRED ..  ... it grew out pretty fast this time,, and  by june 30th, it's actually  "in" ... 

 july  2nd - THE DAY ...   you  have  cancer !!!  .. wow - the world  flips .. so i told myself ,, "'you're growing this out until you are "cured" ...   well they  don't say  "cured" anymore .. No evidence of Disease,, is the new term..

since i'm  "on my own" so to speak  , medically ,, i get to shave this  nasty thing  october 16th ,, TEST DAY .. if my tumor is smaller than  3.3 cm, and i FEEL GOOD .. i am way ahead of  "Traditional Treatments"  projection.. 

 it's me and my food , compared to ,  traditional treatment & the side effects..  the goal is a  smaller  tumor, and no cancer


today , !!!!!!   , the side of my neck with my tumor is  just barely  different than my "good side"..  and my weekend would have been ruined by the  feeding tube i don't  have installed ... 

i saw  my cancer survivor  friend again today,, he  was  amazed how my neck compered to last week ..


i feel great !!   how about  you ??

2 comments:

  1. good news, and i'm glad you are feeling good! i like the gotee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the go-tee makes me think of the old "Evil Otto" sets, I would call it "bizzaro" Otto But Otto is always bizzaro.
    Fuck cancer Kick it's ass Man
    Ryan Mast

    ReplyDelete