About Me

My photo
fighting cancer with food & vitamins

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

sigh of relief

a day with out cancer doctors is a day FULL of sunshine...    they are all makeing last ditch attempts to lure me back....  we have a "new" treatment , it's not  Chemo, is  Anti-Body Cancer treatment !!

one  doctor wants  me to come see HIM , asap , about my decision,, i'm like ,, "" i don't WANT to see him,, he WANTS  to see me "" , so,,  ""there is a  $40 co-pay to see ME ,, have that in cash please"" 

well i looked this  "new " 1994  idea up , and the  5 most common types of  Anti-Body cancer treatment have serious side effects.. so NO thanks ...  my food  is  working fine'

why was this  not presented to me before ???

my Laetrile arrived ,, BYE BYE  CANCER  !!!!!!!!!!!  

today the  tumor is  WAY  smaller ,, it's not even "tugging" on my neck, like from the PET scan incident .. tomorrow  i start the  dual time line..
  but  for today here is the  difference :::

"A".. my program .....     today i feel great, and  then some !!! can't  wait  for tomorrow

"B"..  Cancer industry ......  i WOULD be freaking the fuck out - because they would be putting a feeding tube in me thursday.. and  a Radiation Mask is on the way too ...tomorrow is gonna  SUCK !!

remember the goal. NO tumor , No cancer.. comparison date  Oct  16th 2012

i am so gonna kick "B" 's  ass !!!!!!

1 comment: