About Me

My photo
fighting cancer with food & vitamins

Sunday, August 5, 2012

next sunday

nothing  "creative " today.. we  had a family event ,, it was nice,  they got to see how  healthy  & up  beat i am .. i don't look like a cancer victim  

so  NEXT  SUNDAY -- 

my friend  D Roc  / Bullett Proof  Soul ..   is throwing a benefit show for me at  Birdy's .. 71st & Keystone  sunday  aug 12th  , 6 pm to midnight...  many bands  and comics are donating their talents  for a night of rocking good fun...  i'm raffling off a super Kool  Hot Rod Bicycle ,, .. there will be a donations bucket for my medical expenses and organic vegetables..   i'll be  selling my weird  merch too..  

come by , even if just for a positive moment ,, and see with your own eyes  how i am  kicking cancer's ass ..  if you've been worried about me , ,, here's  a great chance to see how fantastic i'm doing ..  so turn those worries into positive molecules

No comments:

Post a Comment