About Me

My photo
fighting cancer with food & vitamins

Friday, August 3, 2012

5 lbs carrotts & 3 lbs apples

that's what i am juicing / drinking  daily ,   and having wonderful crunchy vegetable  salads..  crunch is  a "mind satisfyer" ,,( almonds are Alkaline),, if  you  eat crunchy foods,, your mind  needs less ,    crunchy foods  take more effort to eat .   ****   think of  FAST -FoUD,, it's  ALL  soft & squishy.. you  can eat that crap forever..that's their  evil plan  . .

replace  your  "oils"  with FlaxSeed Oil,,  you'll get used to it  quickly , and your body will love you for it  ................

i'm NO  doctor , so  legally i can't recommend any dietary advice,, but i will post  what i'm  doing to battle  MY  cancer.. ...................             .......... my cancer  seems to be  kind of a puss,,  because i've got my tumor  down to almost un-noticeable  ,, JUST  with food !!!!...........my neck has full mobility again also

i 've  noticed that when i see someone  for the first time since they told me i have  cancer ,,  that they have  a face of dispair on, like  " oh, here's the poor bastard who has cancer " .. it happened thursday night , and today ,,, well, after you talk to me ,, and catch my new enthusiasm for life and FANTASTIC  up beat attitude.. you'll also notice  HOW HEALTHY  i am !!!.. to me , the cancer is  BEAT !!!     i      just need the  test in october..  cancer  can't  live IN  me anymore ,,,  if  it tries  to move,, it's dead..   so after you talk to me ,, pass it on to someone, that i am doing SUPER-FINE ,, lets stop the "Worry-Train"  too..   i am not bummed out , i feel GREAT, i am super healthy, i am able to work !! 

i don't have a feeding tube in me .. Naaaaaaaaaaaaa Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!

the positive friends network is  doing its job!!  the Prayer People , that's  working too!!!   every time one of  you thinks a good thought (  cancer killer) ,,  i get that from you instantly !!!  it's true , and  you are  helping me    Kick Cancer's ASS !!!....

my  "charity event"            
                                             the   otto -Jam
                          is  aug 12th at Birdys, 6 to midnight,
                               many bands , comics, Bike Raffle ,
                                        otto's     Merch  to buy
                 bucket to donate $$ for my organic food & medical bills
                  bucket for        POSITIVE ENERGY  , drop some off !!

                    6 HOURS ,, please come  by , share  some love


No comments:

Post a Comment