About Me

My photo
fighting cancer with food & vitamins

Sunday, July 29, 2012

another great meeting

fantastic  conversations last night  and  today ..   today's  was  with  a  person from the  holostic side  of   cancer ,,  i presented my case ,, it was very positive.. i'm in , for  sure now ,,

 i 'm feeling great .. my tumor shrank  a good amount last night,, ...  ...



  i opened last night show  with the  the new   mantra...
 i was recently diagnosed with cancer , ( point to neck )   don't worry !!!

  " my show is...     humor  Vs tumor ,, with every laugh , a cancer cell dies,,," 

---- crowd  goes  wild,, -----
 then i add ,,    " so  don't  let me  die  up here "      ..   that  gets good response

then used  " don't let me die up here "        ,,   like  the  bell , when needed


i realized how much of a true story my show is ,,  and i still can't remember it ,, maybe the new superfoods  will fix that too  

woke up , no neckie-stretchie - by tumor !!!!     the  60 people  came to my resque


BORING   race today, even on the radio,, they couldn't  put any excitement in it

No comments:

Post a Comment