About Me

My photo
fighting cancer with food & vitamins

Thursday, November 1, 2012

i didn't know id end up here

i am in a group of guys who are  growing mustaches for MoVember & Son's..  it's a cancer awareness program to fight Mens Cancers.. here is my page
 http://us.movember.com/mospace/4597377 

you  can donate if you'd like .  the $$ goes  to research , for  prostrate & testicular cancer,,,  too many men get these  cancers...   

i've  had testicular Cysts, they weren't cancer, had ONE removed,  but  they missed  2 small ones  , and they grew to be uncomfortable, as in  - you  can't cross your legs sitting down with out some squish-age ,  a "bag" can only  hold  so much, if you know what i mean..  and  your  testicles are the ones who feel crowded, not the  new guys

the food & vitamin program is  shrinking my testicular cysts too!!!   they were getting pretty big, i thought i was gonna  have to get another "Nut Job" , that was  2 weeks  of hell - recovery wise,,    I didn't want to rush into that, especially since they MISSED  2  the first time..   i should have written in Shaprie in my stomach  - THERE'S MORE THAN ONE !!!..
     i told them verbally - there are  3 , NOT just one , and the nurse said -  "don't worry , they will get them all "  ...
well they didn't...  the  2 they missed grew to an uncomfortable size in one year... ( from  june  to June ) ..

so  , mid  June i was like  "damn - i'm gonna need another Nut Job"  , then the  neck  "blob" appeared, and i was focused on that , which turned out to be MY cancer..  the nuts can wait - NOW i have  cancer - dang !!....  about  20 days into the super diet , my "extra Nuts"   were shrinking ,, if YOU  don't believe me , you are invited to check for yourself -  eeeeeeeeeeeeek  !!!   just kidding...   hee hee 

 if  you remember  -  at the start of this blog , i was gonna  "keep it real"  not hold back ,, well  this is one of those  posts .   i have a few minutes  of comedy about my "nut Job" ,, i don't  do them often , but the  final punchline is  

" so now my nut sack looks like  Bruce Jenner's face".

have i made  you  go  .. eeeeeeeeeeew , wtf -otto!!  ?

well LIFE  does that ,,  so suck it up , and get on with it.

it's November .. good thoughts   Month !!!   


ok that's  today's rant ..  and now you know  WAY  too much about me 

here's my new song ....  kinda  summs up my life..

..........................NO  Fun ............... otto -2012    

           well my teeth are black from coffee
                my hands  are  red  from  sin
                  there's  lines on my face 
              from the  trouble I've been in

                    my hair is always messy 
           from the weird thoughts in my head
                   and i didn't learn much
                  the  3  times i was dead

               well i drank too much  liquor
               and i smoked too much blow
               i wish i could  go back in time
             with the  things that i now know 

                   it's  no fun BEING  me
                   it's no fun  BEING  me 

              well my bones are old and broken
                  i've got CANCER in my neck
            the Devil's  had both hands on me 
                 but he hasn't caught me yet 

                  so here i stand before  you 
                 telling jokes & singing songs
             i'm just trying to get through my life
                 doing  RIGHT , with no wrongs

                but i drank too much  liquor
               and i smoked too much blow
               i wish i could  go back in time
             with the  things that i now know 

                      it's  no fun BEING  me
                      it's no fun  BEING me

                       


ok ,, have a great month , i KNOW i am 






 


No comments:

Post a Comment