About Me

My photo
fighting cancer with food & vitamins

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

just some general news

i try to keep this blog thing entertaining ,, i know i've been a whiny bitch a lot, and i hope to be done with that ..  it's now  overload with positivity .. here are  some random thoughts.   

i feel great , i've been doing my daily exercises without missing for 4 months , eating right, - the  one slip - the dinner  roll , showed me not to play around with my food intake..  

i have no hand pain for months now,  that makes the guitar playing really nice..  i used to be screaming in pain from my hands & arms..( it  was my neck )    my old songs were really short , because i couldn't play  for  2 minutes - without it hurting really bad.

now i seek out enjoyable things,, i'm not  going anywhere it's gonna suck,  i'm not doing anything i don't want to do..   i'm not gonna stress out over  stupid stuff.    no shows in smoking venues

i undid my neck pains from last week, i did some extra stretching , and i will see the chiropractor next week, and get back on my  3 week rotation. 

band practice was  super fun, music is easier to enjoy than comedy, for me , as a performer..  i love being on stage , it's my #1 buzz,, and then they pay you  too !!  wow

my tumor is playing hide  n seek now ,, yep , it's really small, even people who know where it is can't  find it..  that's a great feeling .

i got back up to 150 / 151 .  weight is  an easy way to measure what's  going on with my diet, if i'm eating enough..  the food is ALL very good for me , but sometimes i just don't put enough in the bowl.
  i want to stay between 150 and 155 - getting down to 141  was  just too light,  so i stepped up to  6 good meals a day -  for a few  days , and now  i'm eating  5  times a day,,  along with the  juice.    my teeth are not all grungy from coffee anymore. 

my eyesight  is altered since july,, i can see better , is it the carrots ?? is that true ?  maybe .. i know the orange poop is  from the carrot juice, i can see that for sure

ok, that's it for today , i hope to have more  "substance" in  future  posts... 

 a  new month starts in a few hours,, i'm  leaving all the bad crap in those months  that just passed ~  

positive results are what we are after  

No comments:

Post a Comment