About Me

My photo
fighting cancer with food & vitamins

Thursday, August 9, 2012

life is so different

i have a bunch of  gigs  soon,  what a wonderful deal ,

                                                      i miss my  face,,

          this cancer beard has got to go!!!  ,, i forget i have it , and then later ,  oh yeah that's why  people are calling me Gramps..


my cancer report is - feeling good,, weight  152.1,,    my  other  old neck  problems  are "more healed"  too , with the  new diet..

 , my hands feel great too ---- i haven't rolled or  eaten  a pizza  for  71  days ...   .. world record  for me .. we had pizza  every week , since  1968 in INDY ..

get ready for a great weekend  







1 comment:

  1. great news, otto! i'm glad you are feeling well! i'm keeping up with your progress and cheering the way!

    ReplyDelete