About Me

My photo
fighting cancer with food & vitamins

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

progress report

tumor  -                       WAY  SMALLER
how i feel -                   GREAT

weight 156.2    seven days in a row

this is the week i would have  had  my Radiation "mask" made,, with treatments starting next week,,

                                                      my right  side almost as small as left

 the  Radiologist called today ,, he was  worried about my  "holistic" decision... he was really nice,, and we will meet in october to see what my progress is ...  his prediction is that my tumor  will be GIANT, and the  cancer will take over my throat, mouth, neck, and invade my head too.- in 6  to 9 months ...   he is puzzled by my report of the tumor almost non-visible,,  he  saw the  BURGER BUN  size after the  PET  scan..

i am sending this  guy a written thank you  note...  he really  seems  to care  about my health,, and that deserves a gold star

ok   see you  all on sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment