About Me

My photo
fighting cancer with food & vitamins

Sunday, July 15, 2012

2 nd opinion tomorrow

  the oncologist ,,   he will probably say the same thing as the first guy ,, and then maybe operate on thursday..     just for giggles,,  i can hear him saying,, "" wow , if  we got to THIS  6  days ago , it  would have been no problem.""..                      my sister is going with me , so i'll have two sets of  ears and two people taking notes..       i re-read my early blogs, quite the  whiner  i am .. sorry about  that...         i was  super tired today , juiced , walked the  dog  4 times , and fell asleep in the lounger outside from 7 pm to 9:40 -  i thought there weren't  "any" mosquitoes , being this  dry.. they must live in the garden,   they woke me up


   our super-dog Bella  , likes tomatoes,,  we've got them frozen , as treats,, oh it's funny as hell to see her eat one,  the  problem is she wants  to eat fresh "on the  vine" ...  she tasted the blackberries 2 months ago , and  ate the complete bush,, thorns  & all,,  so we are worried she might  go on a rampage and destroy the tomato crop

i'm feeling all the good  vibes !!  thanks everybody

   i'll throw in a free  blurb for my open mic  monday the  16th @ the melody inn  9 pm to midnight,, comics , weirdo's , musicians...          check this  out  ----  Bill Murray is coming to INDY august 20, he's on a wacky tour about  "poppin - in "  on surprise   - bars & clubs..  WE  want to get him to "pop-in" at the  august FUNHOUSE,, it's the same night...      ......  good chance  he'd visit a place that's been open 75+ years , and has one of the "longest running open mics" in town,  that's  a Variety Show , a perfect  fit  for him..  any ideas on what  might make him come to our  show ,, send them to me

ok -  i'   feeling GREAT ,, juice and the  correct amount ( not the "daily recommended" )  of vitamins  is   a super feeling.. my slight muffin top is almost gone  too             share  some  love !!!

1 comment:

  1. Ricky, I'm sorry to hear about this. I wish you the best on your 2nd opinion. Your fantastic attitude will get you far! I have 2 wks to go on an 11 mo treatment for my liver It's not cancer but in some people the condition can go that way. I am thinking about you, let me know if you ever need an extra ear! XO, Julie H.

    ReplyDelete