About Me

My photo
fighting cancer with food & vitamins

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

here's our plan

my  support team is great ,                     the  oncologist said they are not  going to cut the "blob" off ,,   so   we've  decided to bypass the tonsil surgery, get the PET scan monday, and then to the oncologist for the radiation ...   if they really need to  cut  some  flesh out ,, they can do that later ....  that's the plan..  

this  cancer thing is a  bad trip for sure...  the mental flip flop is surprising me, and i thought i was tuff,

more  diet tweaks !!!  alkaline  foods !!!!     JUICE s ,, exercise  &  good   vibes  have  me feeling better than ever..   and  i  quit coffee.. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaH !

my tumor is  smaller  again today ,  the skin covering it  is "loose" ,, the shape is slowly changing too..


the plan of attack is on !!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment