About Me

My photo
fighting cancer with food & vitamins

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

155.6 in the evening

i weigh myself in the morning and at night . there is usually a 5 # difference, being heavier in the evening..   science sayes  "you can't change what you don't measure" ..  so tonight at 8 pm , weighed in at 155.6...   the  exact diet  is working great , i feel "full" and after i eat i feel energized , NOT sleepy ...  Alkaline based  foods are the key,, cancer can't live in  an ALKALINE  system,, the war is on ..   ...................... i got  some  30 inch  waist shorts for my birthday in June  , but returned them for  comfy 32's..  i'm gonna  look like  a young  gangster  soon, with droopy  shorts, if this  new diet keeps  eating my "muffinTop" ..  oh wait  , i can use a belt !

PET scan monday , meet & greet with the Radiologist tuesday..  then all the players will be in place..  i won't let them put chemo in me , so chime in with your comments if you'd like ..  here's my regular e-mail, if you want to write me and not be screened by Gooble, or Facebuck.. 

                    positivemolecules@sbcglobal.net         

 yeah, positive molecules !!!   i'm full of them , cancer doesn't stand a chance  with me..  hahahaha 


on a good side note,, my pulse rate was 68 at the cancer doctor's office,,   and i was  kinda freaked out

No comments:

Post a Comment