About Me

My photo
fighting cancer with food & vitamins

Monday, July 16, 2012

survey sayes ...

 saw the oncologist today,,  he wants  to radiate & chemo the cancer..  The  ENT  wants to take my tonsils out, he's  NOT  cutting the cancer  off, sayes that would make it worse...  i don't  want to be cut on at all , so  what to do ??? 

   we've talked it over and  are  gonna  get the PET scan , hit the blob with radiation,, and  "go from there" ,, they can take my tonsils out in the future if it is  needed..  and , as of today the  "tonsils  MIGHT be the cause"   ..  " might be " is not  solid enough      ..    i was right about  what the oncologist would say ,,  he  backed  up the  ENT....    both  doctors  voiced  "where the cancer started"  as an important factor..  IS  the  exact spot of  where it started  is  so crucial ?  my guess it "started " in the  few cubic inches of my jaw/neck,, close to the BIG blob??   or  did  it start in my toes???   so blast  that  blob with the radiation...   they can call me  a fool later,,  if the  tonsils thing comes back to haunt me

my cancer doesn't  "hurt" , but the mind trip is brutal,,   and tiring ..

thanks  to every one who's been thinking good stuff for  me, it's working

No comments:

Post a Comment