About Me

My photo
fighting cancer with food & vitamins

Thursday, October 2, 2014

it's friday,

i am feeling real good about the upcoming event. months from now , i will be a zippty-do-da,walla-ka-zo, zim-flam babbatty bo - back to my self ,, and off the pain pills..

october is  a more special month for me than the other months.. lots of B-days, Esperanza's send off month, and my 26 years of sobriety.   in the drinking biz,, if you've been on the wagon, and ya get cancer , most people would bet  that you'd have a good chance of  "havin a drink"  ,,i mean -  come  'on , the guy has cancer,, stuff like that,,   but i didn't,,    i wanted to  a few times for sure ,, and now on the  dope,, man  one smooth bourbon would be epic.  but  NO way man.. so that's  a good thing.


the blog is gonna get more action now that stuff if changing.  remember positive vibes & prayers  WORK.. every time  , so keep them  coming.. and if you think you'd like to do something odd for me,, , at 11:11  , in the morning or the evening, if you see that time on a clock, please   just pause for  a few seconds if you can,  ( not if you are driving , etc.), and send me a smile.. my face is getting  numb , so some smile vibes will tighten up those muscles for me..  this is  11:11 on a clock  , not a calendar. just  to clarify.   twice  daily if  you  by chance see a clock.. soon it will be a world wide movement..  bla bla bla   11:11. smile  at  otto

saw my  Dad  today , his 84th birthday.  fantastic  visit. all the cancer surgery talk  got  done, everyone understands what's gonna happen.. i am feeling great.

i hope i get a surgery date for next week,, and get to recovering.

maybe in February,  we can have a big ass - He's well again !! party .. mark down the  16th. at the Melody Inn.. do it , put it on your calendar now.. 

the top off my head really hurts like a bad word.. i might have to shave my head . this hair cut  hurts too.  

here's a pic of me feeling  good, lets not forget


well that's it for now .  lets hope the surgery date arrives  today

2 comments: