About Me

My photo
fighting cancer with food & vitamins

Friday, November 23, 2012

you should get re-tested........

 one of  the best thanksgivings ever,,, it looked all so good , i got to eat what i brought , and  a few veggie dishes.  it was rubbery.

my dad wants me to get re-tested , to make sure it hasn't spread,,, that would be a PET scan , or a CT scan

the PET scan is a NO WAY EVER !!!  

the CT scan , is also not as mild as most people think,  and i'd have to take  2 different drugs before the scan, so it doesn't hurt me .. i am allergic to Iodine... yay.. 

here's what i am up against 

iodine-based Contrast Materials

Mild reactions include:
  • nausea and vomiting
  • headache
  • itching
  • flushing
  • mild skin rash or hives
Moderate reactions include:
  • severe skin rash or hives
  • wheezing
  • abnormal heart rhythms
  • high or low blood pressure
  • shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
Severe reactions include:
  • difficulty breathing
  • cardiac arrest
  • swelling of the throat or other parts of the body
  • convulsions
  • profound low blood pressure

nice list eh?

i am allergic to iodine , and this test puts it in me ..   eeek X 2..  i ended up in the hospital before , from Iodine Reaction,, ...................plate of shrimp ..

 i had one (  CT )  in july , it didn't  effect me like the pet scan, but  my mind was super  blown  from the   recent cancer diagnosis,,  dang

bummer ,, personally ,, i want to be done with the cancer  "doctors" ,, i don't ever want to see them again..

i feel great , i look great ( that's what everyone's telling me ) .. my  tumor , which seemed to be a big deal,, is so close to being GONE...  

more frustration , thanks CANCER ,   i've  had  it up to my neck with you !!



this kinda knocked the nice showbiz buzz i had from tonight's show...

oh well,,  more tomorrow





No comments:

Post a Comment