About Me

My photo
fighting cancer with food & vitamins

Monday, November 19, 2012

it took 2 days to write this ??

this might sound horrible,, but it seems true...

"Cancer - the best thing that's ever happened  to me"

i've said  " that "  before,  and   i got a good slap in the face with reality ,, super-tuned everything going inside me , haven't missed a single workout,  got a great attitude adjustment,,  but the best thing about this "deal" is  how people are giving me so much love , kindness , & good vibes,,   and $  too !!!!

i couldn't have made it this far without the  generous donations directly to me.. i'm overwhelmed by the kindness i've received..   i'm pretty hard on myself, i think i'm a looser most of the time, i can't get a handle on why so many people want to help me. 

at this point in my life  ( 54 yrs old) , i'm in the last third of my life..  i would not have wanted this cancer thing to happen to me when i was  20 ,,i would not have been  mentally able to handle this  back then..
Now,, being  older &  wiser, this was at first a REAL bummer , but now it's more of an inconvenience ..     .....the drag,  is the constant - " ya got cancer",, that repeats over and over, in your head , the food prep , and  eating right is a pleasure.        the exercise is minimal, and it also is a feel good  activity..    so everything's  good - except my own mind ,,    but compared to july ,   wow !  what a fantastic change for the better

i was blessed with another  donation this weekend!!! and then  today at Pogues,, holy cow --  another GIFT CARD miracle

THANK YOU  !!!   ......  not worrying  about proper food is such a relief... 

ok  , outside i go,  &  my  show is tonight !! 

report ...

feeling ...........   really good
weight          ......148.4
attitude         ..... super 
strength        .....  bad -ass
tumor           ......  smaller  & easier to wiggle
over all         ......  9.4 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment