About Me

My photo
fighting cancer with food & vitamins

Sunday, November 25, 2012

paddle ball of the brain


                        here is  Zuzu, using Bella  as a pillow

the dog comedy just never ends here..

this month has been great , i'm blended in at work, there is minimal stress, and  i've had  many good shows.   i "feel"  normal again.    i have a good   "earth job" ,, and i get to be on stage frequently..... 14 + gigs a month....    i've received many nice comments from other comics, and audience members about how my show is  "more alive" or  "just better"  somehow...    i am also having fun ON stage  now too.

so THAT part of my life is doing great..

the cancer deal is and up & down thing... i'm UP !!  , my tumor is almost the  "speck" it was  for many years.. i'm healthier than ever !! , my strength is almost like my high school days,  and my attitude is constantly  very good.  i am confident in my "treatment" and i am not afraid of the cancer i have on me - it's not  moving , or getting worse. 

 my problem is  "proof" that it's working -  as in paperwork stating that my cancer is  going away.. the  2 tests that will show no spread are not user friendly.. one is nuclear, and the other is Iodine..  the nuclear ( PET) scan really did me wrong, so i'll never have another one of those..   the CT scan (iodine),   didn't effect me nearly as bad , but i signed up for that when  my mind was melting about the possible  cancer diagnosis..  i can't remember really even having the CT in late  june  or  early july ... i DO remember being really  itchy, that's one of the  minor side effects... 

if my cancer was "private" , as in, no one knew about it,, i would  never go back to the cancer  center..  i believe that my diet & suppliments are  working .. i feel really good..   One of my cancer friends told me   ---  " well - you can feel great , and have a shit-load  of cancer in you " .. this sentence has been re-playing in my mind ..   his cancer  spread quickly and would have  done  him in, , he went through "treatment" and is  fine now...    my other survivor friends  who went through treatment  and are also "cancer-free"  , but they did suffer  some side effects ...       so far my BAD side effects are only one thing - occasional  self -doubt..  this comes from the ( as i call it)  - public brainwashing about  cancer...  i think i'm right , and a zillion people think i'm crazy or  have  "huge balls" ..

i'm not that brave , i can compare how i feel right now , to how  they said i'd be  at this  time  ( late november) ..  well  i feel great , and they said  "id barely be alive , so they can treat me " ...  i have to  think i am way better off than "barely alive" 

so that's my problem ,, it's all mental...  

my dad wants me to re-test, and i don't want to.. both tests are "bad" in different ways... if i got retested , and  IF  the cancer has spread,  ((  NO WAY !! )), i still would NOT sign up for their "treatment"..    i'd like to give my dad some ease of mind, i owe it to him, his daughter/ my sister  died "from cancer",  and he's worried about me


report ... 
weight ...........  150    all week !!   i ate  6 times a day
tumor ...........   small  / tiny 
strength ........    very good
pain ..............    .02
attitude ........     very good


here is a link to my set from the other night - 40 minutes..  it goes by quick if you watch the whole thing,,  if you want to see if they liked me .. watch the last 4 minutes...   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpF5OprCjOQ&feature=youtu.be

like i said the other day - my tumor got punched in the face,,  by this  crowd

ok have a great sunday AND week 




No comments:

Post a Comment