About Me

My photo
fighting cancer with food & vitamins

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

warm & fuzzy

two days from thanksgiving, oh my am i grateful  to be where i am.

so many people have helped me , i am Mr Lucky for sure

 to be feeling like this, ( fantastic) , is  a miracle.     the mental dump my brain  took in july was  a deep pit..   the dreaded  C word - on me .. whoa.......

to "walk away" from  treatment , to me, was a no option choice,,  some people think i'm super-brave , or  "have  HUGE balls",, but i'm just a chicken shit like everybody  else..  i want an easy, pain free life.  i want to be happy.    my life as i knew it was going to be drasticly altered..   i couldn't  "sign up" for that...   

 i  had a choice,,        A.  -  what 99.99 % of people do ,
 or  B.  -  take a "chance" and do what i believe in .. 

the  "chance" was backed up by lots  of  data , so it wasn't that much of a leap..  not that brave.. 

well, happy thanksgiving everyone,, be with friends, family & loved ones if you can  . 
i'm lucky to still have  my giant family , hollidays are great .

this year's  menu will be different  for me that's for sure


one  my examples about my "diet" is ... , i say -

 after i eat , i am energized !!!! like  bam! let's get it  going !!!, and then, think of Thanksgiving dinner,, after that meal , everyone is passed out,,  




 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment