About Me

My photo
fighting cancer with food & vitamins

Thursday, November 29, 2012

great month, good stuff happening

this month is still being really great.  best month since  diagnosis!!

i had more generous food gifts this month too, THANK YOU  to my food angels !!! 

my comedy shows have been very good.. i keep  getting great comments about  my "new show" ,, it's the same old crap, presented  better...  last night i moved forward again in the contest in Muncie ,, the crowd  did the   otto! otto! otto! otto! otto!   chant.  that killed a bunch of cancer cells .. 

2 more  Movember shows and i can shave my 'stache  off.   my mustache came in really fast , the  other guys in my group - not  so much ...  earlier in the month,  one  guy in the group was almost pissed at how mine grew in and his was so weak---  little secret ~~  mascara !!!  chaaa...   stage lights make light  &  gray hair disappear  ,, so you have to darken in things..        my gray hair is always glued in place, so it LOOKS  black,, but i'm almost 35 % all gray..   my charming face.... i can't do anything about that 

 i want  to make the New York trip in January. right now i just have the - date  - jan 5th ,,, & an invite to speak..  i hope to get more details soon , and i will post them ..   the weather could knock that whole  deal out,  we will have to wait & see ...

nothing to complain about, and i'm trying  not to anyway , so that's nice........               my mind has been cooperative lately, staying positive, and suppressing the "what if's"...  

my weight has been 150 - 153 all week, on the "eat way more than you want to "  program ..  i figured out roasting broccoli with potatoes in the oven makes a good base for  everything..   i needed a break from raw broccoli for a day or two...  the nutritional value goes down a bit , if they are cooked,  but you can eat more,,  and it's  in my diet program anyway ( cooked vegetables)  

what's left of my tumor is super hard , like a pebble,  it's been the  same shape for  a while now,, it might be mostly  scar tissue , after imploding on it's self ..  it's very hard to see , even if you know where to look.....     my neck did hurt a bit , the other day , and my mind took off like Evil Kenievel --  some  major "what if's" ,, 

i'm sure it's just because i stepped up the stretching, and added more time to my neck exercises.   i see the chiropractor next week , on schedule ,, i don't want to get behind on that again..

i am an old mess....  but -   i can stay pain free if i stay active.  do every exercise, stretch, eat right, think correctly,  &  sleep enough.  that's not very hard ...  chronic pain is awful

overall ............

weight   .................... 151
attitiude ...................  super
tumor  .....................   small, 
strength ..................   better still,   muscles building 
pain .........................   1.3
overall  ...................    9.4   ---   the comedy shows help !!

   

No comments:

Post a Comment