About Me

My photo
fighting cancer with food & vitamins

Saturday, November 17, 2012

my tumor got punched in the face

i had a blast on stage thursday  night.  really fun, although it was a smoking venue - eeeeeeeeek - but  they let me go up first , so i could get out of there . almost wanted  to burn the clothes.. 
s t i n k y !!

my "fire " about being alive  feels  wonderful..  people who see me once in a while are commenting on how much better  i look  - each time !!

the energy and nice  feeling from a packed house is just fantastic..tonight in Metamora , sold  out , SRO , wonderful group of people..  the tumor took a beating from the laughs & applause .. 

i'm  pretty fried so this might be short & jumbled in thought.

here is Zuzu making a seat out of Bella 
                       Bella                                            Zuzu

                                            clearly a  "seat " 

Bella is thinking,,, get this little crazy train off me ........
Zuzu is thinking ,,   what ??  i'm not doing  nothing

Bella is so nice , she weighs 45 , and  Zuzu weighs 27.. they are  equal in strength.. Zuzu is crazy as hell, Bella is calm and relaxed.
they get along  wonderfully .. they  snuggle up on each side of me , i feel so loved 

well that's it for tonight 

no supreme words of wisdom today.. 
although Mr Fong told me once,,,   "yu want gud week, buy 10 fortune cookies - keep the best  7" 




No comments:

Post a Comment