About Me

My photo
fighting cancer with food & vitamins

Saturday, September 15, 2012

church shows

     i like  to  do shows at  church events, i can be  my clean wacky self, and introduce my  sobriety years, and they  love me ...  and then i get lots  of  hugs after the show too.

i ate  very much more food yesterday , and weighed 156 today ..



there are  some people tracking the photo time line ,, here's  today's



i hope i don't  get squished , like the  electric car,, when  my story gets out... 

and the  font thing changed by itself , i'm not  trying to be stylish 

 here is the  pic  right  after  getting home from the  biopsy..



                                   carrots  before .. 



                                and after  the juicer ............


                                                                                               instant  yummy & energy



have  a super  sunny day !!










No comments:

Post a Comment