About Me

My photo
fighting cancer with food & vitamins

Thursday, September 13, 2012

24 hours missing

i sure  wish this was  over,,,  and even when it is , the  food  &  lifestyle change will stay,,   i just want  the  "cancer" word  out of my system..


i used to work 30  to 50  hours at  my day job,, and then the  comedy shows on top  of that,,  i don't  get  bored,, but i sure would like  some  "day work" ,, and now that i know  "treatment"  will not be in the way of a  day job,, i need to score one..  the   organic  food is about  $25 -  30  a  day



i should have  nothing to bitch at ,, i feel great , my progress is  better that anyone  could have imagined ..  i'm just like anyone now,, low  on  funds ... 


cleaning the  house  doesn't  cost me anything .. i can do that  today !! 


ok !!!  thanks for the support

No comments:

Post a Comment