About Me

My photo
fighting cancer with food & vitamins

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

put a quarter in your hand

my tumor ,,the day of the  biopsy , was  3.3 cm,,,,   a  quarter is  2 .8 cm... now put that  quarter against your neck, where my  tumor is...   imagine that under your skin- that's a pretty big lump....  

today a quarter can hide my entire lump,!!!!!, that's the tumor, plus the area around it...

  after the PET scan it grew to  basically the size of your computer mouse , stuffed under my skin.. that's  two ROLLS  of quarters

i truely believe  that my program  is going to "cure" me..

i'd love to co-author a short book  (( as in - i need an actual writer)) . an E-Book, that would only be a $1.. so this "ray of hope" can be spread, and i can make a $ or  two  since i haven't worked in a while.. any writers out there ???    i hope to be cancer free in october


my  favorite gig of my year is ODOM fest . this sunday  , and the band is playing


health report . weight  151..    attitude -  good   pain level--  0







2 comments:

  1. You're a good dude, Otto. Keep those positive molecules flowing!
    Love,
    Cara

    ReplyDelete