About Me

My photo
fighting cancer with food & vitamins

Friday, August 31, 2012

my favorite weekend

is Labor Day weekend ,, because of  OdomFest...


The  Odom Family has an outdoor festival , this is #12,,, it is the most loved  filled event ever..  food, camping, family friendly... it's everything GOOD an event can be..  it's the most satisfying gig of the year for me

so short post today , BE SAFE !!!  lets  hope for not so much rain..


health report ,,   feeling  super ,, tumor is almost not  noticeable .. 

                 this is incredible ................................................
  just weeks ago , my neck was blown up  wider than my jaw line,, and  you  can see here , the  smallest little  bump ,,, 

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha  i'm killin this !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment