About Me

My photo
fighting cancer with food & vitamins

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

another new month

may 1st ..  my sister Mary passed away in 2010.  i wrote about her before , it was her birthday in october.   She  had  lung cancer .    I would have to guess that when my family  heard i had cancer , they thought i was doomed. 

i gave myself a nice summer haircut today.   my hair is almost impossible  to mess up..  i can adjust it in a few days.  

last May 1st   i was   30 days from retiring,   starting the stress nightmare that  triggered my cancer.    today i was out in the  yard in the sun with the dogs.   i am expecting to start turning orange again soon , maybe not as bad as last year,  now that i'm 10 months into  juicing

my recent mind boggling battle is about  comedy, i   " got out of line "  so to speak, and had to stay  home  to beat cancer.. so i'm out of the  loop.   hence  not too many shows booked as of today, bummer 

 i do  really enjoy being home , it's really nice here. 
 the dogs are constant entertainment.    although i am the  ""asshole  with 2 pit-bulls""  when we  go walking.   i can feel the vibe from some of the people looking out their windows.    sometimes  Bella  & Zuzu  start fighting each other  on the walk, when they get crazy about  another dog...     then i know i can feel people thinking ---- --  { great- there's  douchy with the 2 dogs , and  NOW they are fighting }   oh  boy 

tomorrow is  10 months since diagnosis.. what a ride it's been ,,


no fears.. it's   a cake walk now 









    

No comments:

Post a Comment