About Me

My photo
fighting cancer with food & vitamins

Saturday, January 19, 2013

hey , hippe dude

i am not a big fan of winter, but there is one super cool thing i get  to do when it's  cold out...  wear my  otto-hat.. look at this beautiful thing .


years ago, my good friend made these for me .  she made each one different , 10  in all , this is the last one..

i felt super alive tonight,  ,,    even more than that -

 i had a wonderful guitar session  too

in my cancer fight , i am using just about anything i can that doesn't  cost a whole lot of $ , but  it has to grow from the earth.  i'm even using  hokus-pokus , abracadabra, and weird stuff like that..   i keep reading new  books too, and i find out i'm already  doing something the new book recommends.   two thumbs up for me.

health report -

weight ............... 151
attitude .............   zippity-do-da 
pain..................    tiny tiny amount, from the dogs pulling
tumor ...............    smallest yet 
overall .............    9. 63

here is one of my favorite things to listen to when i do my neck traction in the morning.. headphones are needed .  

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pt7PbACBEYQ

healing tones, tibetan bells,that kind of stuff,,   they work for me 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment