About Me

My photo
fighting cancer with food & vitamins

Sunday, January 13, 2013

and it just got even better

to me, this cancer threat is over,, no way it's going to kill me, or even hurt me..  i've beat it .. if you ask me .................

i don't want any re-tests by the cancer industry,, i'm done with them.. for  sure

i feel great , my blood  panel test came back - i'm super healthy!!!  no damage done by me with this diet ..  fantastic !!!

today i got to have a good  long visit with my Dad. what a great visit it was..    i am very happy now.

my blog,,,,   i haven't had  too much new stuff daily , so i've missed a few days..    i hope to have more creative stuff to write  about soon.. 

i am planning my first "talk about cancer"  for monday Jan  21st. 8:30 @ the Melody Inn.. same night as my open stage, so please come for my cancer talk, and stick around for the  hilarity and awesomeness of the Open Mic Variety Show..    my presentation will be a basic " how to " get in the mindset  to battle health issues ..   a brief summary of my  fight , and a  Q  & A  from the  audience...  it  will take about  25 minutes ...   i will create an event on facebook for this 

i must give thanks  to everyone who has helped!!!   even if you just THINK a good thought  for me ,  they make their way into my soul ..   positive people bring positive change !!   keep  up  the  good work

report 

weight .................         148
attitude  ...............           A +
pain level ............            0
tumor size ...........           "pez"
overall .................           9 . 6


thanks  to YOU !!  i'm still working this ,, and as a  team , we are winning

 

1 comment: