About Me

My photo
fighting cancer with food & vitamins

Thursday, November 15, 2012

more fluff & ho hum

and i'm feeling  even better than last week,,  this is  great , i'm not sure how good i will feel in 3 weeks , but it's gonna be on the  fantastic scale...   like  fantastic 3.4

i had to kind of  go "budget"  on  the last 6 days  of food,, not as much leafy greens , and fresh veggies  as i wanted.. we  had  lots  of  beans & quinoa ...   beans are inexpensive and good  for  me , i cook 2 cup batches ( 4 days worth of  yield) , and season each batch differently.  NO  "boring"  food around here !!...  our garden is still producing leaf lettuce in large amounts,  so it's  back on for the greens !!! 


today's catch ...... just picked leaf lettuce, carmelized sweet onions, carrots, cilantro, hot yellow potatoes, cucumbers, cherry tomatoes .  hemp oil for  dressing, on a 14 inch plate .........   a  ( big salad) 

 more good vibes keep flowing my way , so i must thank you all for reading my rants, and staying on my positive team..

i've had a few thoughts about , "what  if" i kept this whole deal private, and i'm certain that i would not be  healing as well on my own ..  by that i mean , without  all the  love i'm getting , and positive  energies from you all ..    we are still "on our own"  ~ doctor wise.. they are waiting on the sidelines, and they aren't gonna get play in this game .. 


compared to  july / august , when i was pretty much collapsing , my life is 98% back on track / normal   .. my "earth job"  ( the  job that pays most of my bills ) is better than it was before i retired.. apparently - i did more than i thought - when i was working, and they chopped up all those  duties between many people.   So now i get to "manage" and help in all areas, instead of being "locked" in one area... plus,,,,,,  way less stress than before...  

Special  thanks  to my friendly comedian friends, they are booking me in their shows .  i really like  having  at least 
14 or more shows a month.. the  stage energy is very healing..  "with every laugh - a cancer cell dies" - is working  out nicely,,  and that's  14 nights that i'm not home  being the "cancer-guy"

my hand and arm pains are not even thought about anymore.  my neck  has full mobility,  it still crunches and creaks, but it doesn't hurt,,   my lower back , L-3, ruptured in 1985, that pain is not around either..    now,, the  pain in my ass....... ME ......or,,,  my brain,  my constant battle to keep thinking correctly - is a daily / hourly deal...    i must remember , RIGHT across ,or "next to", any bad  thoughts / ideas , is a fantastic memory that has easy access .

i like cleaning stuff,, it's a good activity for me , instant results, and there's always MORE  to do..  after cleaning,  i don't feel guilty about playing guitar for hours - which is very important-   i've gotta keep my hands in shape & keep writing new stuff, when the comedy brain isn't producing "gold" ,,or even mediocre  crap.......

i had a sleepy day in the sun  with the dogs,, just having them next to me is a wonderful feeling,, nice and warm, they are  happy all the time, and that soaks into me . the Humor factor they produce is also really great.. Zuzu , the little one, likes to SIT ON Bella,, on her face , neck, legs, body , it doesn't matter where they are ,  Zuzu is on top of Bella,, like the small fish that clings onto a big shark, they are always together ..  it's a dang love fest around here!!


well ok, that was all useless info, but that's how i feel today , and you got to read about it....... 

health report

weight             148.4     the  beans put a few #'s on
tumor size        "holding" at very small
attitude            really good
strength            ever improving
overall              9.4 

i'm booked on December 21st,,  2012  if the world  DOES end, i'll be on stage, laughing about it
              


No comments:

Post a Comment