About Me

My photo
fighting cancer with food & vitamins

Friday, October 26, 2012

twists & turns

and my fight continues,, 

since i'm doing my own thing, i'm not  getting any bad  vibes  from the cancer industry.  so  "my fight" - the physical part is actually nice, i HAVE to eat these certain foods, but   i have 29 teeth,  so eating is not that hard, my hand puts stuff in my mouth, and i  have at it....    it takes 24 minutes  to make the daily juice, a machine does most of the work,, i do WASH the stuff  first, and  cut the black tops off the carrots.. wow , tough. and my life is saved.....  eat ,vitamins, eat, eat, juice,vitamins, eat, eat, eat,  that's  about  how  "hard" it is...

i saw some people today that i haven't seen in 3 months, (they didn't know he cancer deal) ,,  -- " wow  otto,, long time , you look great, what are  you doing ?" ..............battling cancer with food  & vitamins...
the faces turn sour,,, eeew, cancer? ..  yeah but don't worry   (( then they get the 3 minute summary)).. a few questions later , and I FEEL better , and they are amazed... i guess worldwide, everyone knows someone effected by cancer , but not to many people  know someone who "walked away " from treatment...       i'm some  kind of rebel...  then i remember,  if i was  'being treated'   i probably would not have been talking to these people .. this would  have been week 2 of Chemo,, and after being so sick with the Flu last week, man i'd be feeling super crappy.  BUT I"M NOT !!!

hahahahahahahahahahahaha.  

i had to throw in a laugh there . 

well, it seems i'm going to weigh around 145 for a while.. it looks pretty foxy if you ask me, i've been on the weights and i'm kind of ripped, my short pants from last year are two fists too loose...  my muffin top is gone finally ..  i still shake a lot if my feet aren't flat on the ground,  so it wasn't coffee jitters for all these years, it's me. 

here's where the real fight takes place-  in your mind, and your mind is always there, helping,  or punching you in the face.   i get punched  quite often..   stupid cancer, and all that baggage it has, it can fill your mind up with such unhealthy crap.......   then there's the people who are worried about you- which is NICE  to have , i am truely blessed to be loved by so many people ,,,,,, ((some people die a lonely "life" )),  but  what has molded their opinions about cancer??    some are worried because they "heard that" , or  "read something on the internet",  and most of that kind of information is  standard cancer industry folk-lore , or as  i like to say --  propaganda . 

they say you have cancer- they test you- they want to "treat" you, after that , they re-test with machines that may  not be completely accurate,or aggravate the "cancer"  so,,,,,, MORE treatment, you have health insurance-no big deal, what's the problem?   sounds  simple,  what are you walking away for ??      another mind smack

i AM the experiment,  i'm the nutty professor, making my own  sauce, i can SEE it working, i can feel it working,  but i have not designed a "machine" that can spit out some  #'s  to compare to the  cancer industry  machines data.. i don't want to be hooked up to THEIR  machines,  they hurt, they damaged me, i felt like SHIT for 5 days.    so i have to go back to basics- and defend myself against the  "test data people" ..  well  you have no data , how can you prove what  you are doing ???   ..  just take a look !!! ask me how i feel , test my strength ,,  but   don't put SHIT IN my body and say ,, "hey there's some shit  in your body" we saw it on the test. here's the data ...

even i am brainwashed by cancer... i hear the little voice, ""hey bitch,, you have cancer""  - it wants to kill you,  it's not  gonna let up .  YOU CAN"T  do this  yourself, no one does this without doctors. are you some kind of dumbass??, come 'on ,

that non-sense  is in my head..   and  i KNOW i'm right , with my plan, but the crap in the air about cancer, is breathed in  by everyone . even me,,    dang !

if i could  only just keep walking , doing what i'm doing , feeling great , eating right,, thinking positive . with out that cancer voice haunting me... life would be great  

ok great  .. but ,,  are you - mr or mrs reader thinking - if he  had  the right test, the c voice would go away.??. 

pow - right in the brain!

i'm an alcoholic who doesn't drink , 24 years in 2 days, i changed my body into a NO-alcohol system, it  has worked out fine, i just can't put alcohol IN or on my body .  people said i couldn't do it my self, and i did...    if i am STUPID  enough to use alcohol again, well,, i get what i deserve

i got cancer , i changed my body to a NO-cancer system, it is working out fine,  ( 120 days in,)  i just can't put cancer in or on my body .. people said i couldn't do it my self, and i AM ...    if i am STUPID enough to put cancer in my body again,    well, i get what i deserve

great googale moogalee otto !!!!   ya gave me a headache

overall score ....     8.7
weight     ......       141.8
pain       .......        some - from  old neck issues
tumor size .......    laughingly small
strength  .........    feels like 1975
attitude   ......       waiting for  "data"     . 



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment