About Me

My photo
fighting cancer with food & vitamins

Monday, October 8, 2012

sigh of relief

i  am returning to the  place i retired from,,,    they gave  me the option to return when i left.

they all like me there, i know  what i am doing ,, this should be way less stress than the shop lackey gig.

it was good that i was "retired" when the cancer news came to me,,  that gave me 24hours a day to  research my  situation ...                              i would have had to ask for time off , if i was still working at the time.. so it  seems two paths  have  re  merged .

there's  a cancer clause in  "worker's rights" ,, where a place has  to give  you  12 weeks off  if you get cancer or some other big  disease,, and  hold your job , if  you  are able to return,, .. so it's almost like  i'm using  that ..


so my  worried $$ thoughts ,  can be slowly taken away ,, i'll be out of  debt soon..  what a relief ..

               here's the apricot seeds i use..  2  bags of these  for $ 13.98  .. 135 days  worth..



                                    they are  "bitter"  at first  ,, but much tastier than Chemo

ok have a great week ,, me too

No comments:

Post a Comment