About Me

My photo
fighting cancer with food & vitamins

Saturday, October 20, 2012

satruday night already

that flu erased my mind..  i'm 99%  today....

if you know what a paddle ball is,,  the ball attached to a paddle,, you hit it away and it sproings back,, all the kids in the  50's had them...      imagine your brain is the  paddle , and cancer thoughts are the ball.. bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam ba bam bam bam ,,bam bam bam bam bam bam bam...   all day long

if my mind gets stuck on tumorville,, then i can at least do physical stuff, like  clean the house , practice guitar, walk the dogs, ..our 2 dogs are  so enjoyable, they are an easy escape to happy  land.     they like to charge into my room,  and lick my face - . i'm all under the covers, just my face  showing .. it's like a thrill show,, i don't know if they are gonna bite my face off  , or just give me big smiley faces.. they play so hard sometimes

thanks for hanging on with me about this cancer deal... i don't know  if any of you have tweaked your diets or what not, or looked up  anything food Vs Cancer stuff...  i just recommend if you are reading this  to  take a minute and ask.......... what little thing you  do or like , could seem  small or innocent, could you  eliminate or cut down on,, so YOU  don't end up  writing a  stupid blog....

start with soda, or  sugar,, or anything.. whatever you pick,, google  "dangers of ________"  , and  who knows ,,  maybe a really great change will  happen...

i'm so glad i'm eating the way i am now, i can't wait to eat , and i can eat all i want , and right now i am eating MORE than  i want..  


i am blessed in so many ways , my life is great ,  the best friends & family !!  love everywhere, i love  doing  what i do.     and then something that will kinda  kill you jumps on,, and  you're like   daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn,, wtf.. can't catch a break...     so i'm being a pissy little  whiner lately,," i don't want cancer" --  said with a sour face  ,like a five year old



trying to keep on all the great aspects of my life, that's what i've  got to focus on,, and  then   bam bam  bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam  

1 comment:

  1. I have been inspired to change the aspects of my food intake. I have been cutting out sugars and High Fructose Corn Syrup especially. Low sodium, etc. to help with my gout. Rock on Rikky!

    ReplyDelete