About Me

My photo
fighting cancer with food & vitamins

Thursday, October 18, 2012

actual feelings Vs. test 'results"

flu  - be  -gone,,,  poof ,,  i feel almost totally ok.   i was able to make  tonight's show,   that helped  a lot. if i stayed  home , i would have  been  "sick guy" for another 24 hours.. ...the comics in town sure are nice to me.. what a good boost of positive vibes tonight..

all my chatter about a re-test ,, and  then  NOT  having one,,  is  getting me some  grief .  the general brainwashing that most people have about cancer is bumming me  out..  

my results are fantastic, i feel great, i still have a  super small tumor,  and the  "primary cancer" ,,is  still a  "might be " situation.. ...  

i'm gonna stay on my path, no chopping , no horrible chemicals ,,  no  lets  "try this" on my watch .

i should be able to get back up to 150 in a day or two..

and the doctor who said X,Y , and  Z will likely   happen , was completely wrong.

i' a bit  grumpy about the cancer today. sorry


No comments:

Post a Comment