About Me

My photo
fighting cancer with food & vitamins

Friday, September 7, 2012

yes i do...

my neighbor asked me if i had a C - clamp,, yes i do,,  

so i'm thinking  he is doing his brakes..    a few minutes  later he sayes ,, "we're stuck,, do you know anything about  brakes ?

.. yes i do.. 

so i go over and check ,, they are stumped.. rain is on the way , and neighbor's helper has  got to leave on his  harley , to beat the rain... ..  disc brakes,, usually  an 8 minute job..  usually..

so i tell them i'll be right back, got my me-chanic  clothes on,, and went over to help..

and of course it's  "worst case scenario "  ..  so i give  the guy a lesson in  "time consuming does not mean difficult" ...   the piston needed to be screwed in to the caliper,, and naturally i could only turn it 1/ 16th  of a turn..at a time,,  so  two hours later  , drenched , we  get it finished..  i was the happiest helper this guy ever saw..  bleeding hands  and all

why .. ??  because  so many people have  jumped  up to help me!!!!   

motto of today ,,,  help someone,   someone's  helping YOU,,

pass it on ..  

we  can talk cancer  tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment