About Me

My photo
fighting cancer with food & vitamins

Thursday, September 27, 2012

strange but true


       


in 2005  i started selling  " tickets  to my funeral" as merchandise,, they are refrigerator magnets... 





                                     and here is the song that  goes with them 

 
              tickets  © otto 2006

      i’m sellin tickets to my funeral
        it’s a guaranteed event 
i just hope i never die
you’ll wonder where your $$ went
             it’ll be fun at my funeral
elephant ears & jarts
they’ll play the smile song
everyone will sing along
             i’m pickin out my coffin
it’s got a plain white outside
and at my funeral
my friends will paint it real cool
            so get your ticket to my funeral
i’m supplying the paint
and when i’m six feet down
they’ll be one last sound





                           when i   got  cancer , i thought ,, dang .. it's those  tickets,,
                                i've cursed my self again...

  i've sold many more  since  the cancer appeared , not  sure if it's funny or  morbid.. who cares,, i'm not  dying anytime  soon !!!


ok , feeling  good,  i got just a bit behind in my foods  & juice intake,, and i scored a  day job, to get me  back into normal,,  but there's a small amount of stress,,   i'm the new  guy learning everything


ok support live comedy , or live  music ..   entertainers NEED  your face in the audience

No comments:

Post a Comment