About Me

My photo
fighting cancer with food & vitamins

Thursday, July 5, 2012

people freak out

i am surprised  how people freak out when you tell them  ya just found out  you have cancer.. it's like  you are  inviting them to the funeral..            no news on the treatment side of the story today, i'm waiting for a referral to an oncologist.     my dream is  to  have a doctor say - "we'll just cut that  blob off , and  go from there"    ....     it has been a stress full few days.  i'm already  "over it" -  but  i guess  it hasn't really started..     ...         i may have sealed my doom with merchandise  - as a "joke" ,,  i've been selling tickets to my funeral for a few years, they are refrigerator magnets . ticket holders  get an elephant ear , some paint to paint my coffin, and there will be a jart's  field .  those might be valid  way before i planned

1 comment:

  1. I have felt the need to hide my diagnosis from my boss and coworkers, its been really tough, they see you walking and think everything is normal, no one will help you unless you have a stroke or are bedridden. I have been on the couch almost 24/7 for 11 mos, you are very inspiring. I have no room to cook , so fast food often, too tired to wash dishes. Thank gawd its almost over and then Maui! XO!

    ReplyDelete