About Me

My photo
fighting cancer with food & vitamins

Friday, July 6, 2012

nothing to see here

no medical news,,, a waiting game, and my guess i  was  pushed  aside by the  July 4th holiday.  thanks for everyone's support , the team is growing . my new comedy  "tour name"   will  be  ........  Humor Vs Tumor  .. come  on !!.. ......................  my new situation  gives me a reason to never miss any  vitamins , or any exercises,  especially the stretching ., and  every meal is  correct...  stress  really bundles me up    .                     . i did  bail on  a contest in Dayton tonight, i canceled monday when the news  hit,, i didn't think i'd be "one fire"  like normal,,   i get to play a music  set  tomorrow, in Kokomo , that will be super fun...      i type  like  i talk ,, horribly

1 comment:

  1. Otto, You're the best. Anything Sandy and I can do for you, just ask. Ron...

    ReplyDelete