About Me

My photo
fighting cancer with food & vitamins

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

good point , thanks for calling

 a good friend called and   made  some points about what  i've been thinking lately...   it was very helpful and  gave me a whole  new perspective on  treatment..        i still want  a second opinion,, and if   the  time  it  takes  to get one,,   makes  my deal worse,, well  shame on me  ..               i  just thought  , that i'd get the second opinion before  the  first scheduled   date for the operation..      my band plays saturday night @ the Melody Inn,,,  practicing for that will keep my mind focused for a few  days..                 i feel great ,, have  super high hopes,, and  give thanks to so many people for the kind support..    i started  "juicing" today,, it's an instant  feel good ..    go  hug someone today

No comments:

Post a Comment