About Me

My photo
fighting cancer with food & vitamins

Monday, July 9, 2012

5:03 pm, the doctors are off the clock

i want a second opinion,, by an oncologist ,, it's been a week,, and  no referral????? ,,  those must be really hard calls to make ,,  ??   "" hey , Dr X here ,, i've  got a customer who "thinks"  he needs a second opinion""  ,, yeah that should take  168 hours to get done..

  they scared me last week, told me  they need to cut me open asap,,  the  hospital called 4 times , and said  "we're ready for you  monday the 9th "   the same lady called each time,    and  the first time she  called, i told her it  was canceled ..     

my friend asked  ---   are  you  getting second opinion ??    here's my reply

     YES !! and maybe a 3rd,, i am just being very careful about getting cut on, when , and where.. the doctor who wanted to operate TODAY , actually only had his hands on me for like 90 seconds, and i was in his eyesight for maybe 6 minutes... i wouldn't let someone work on my CAR if they gave it that quick of a look,, and no one's shown me photographic evidence of these "cancer " cells ,, he's super anxious to take out my tonsils !!!!! because they MIGHT - ding ! MIGHT BE part of the problem . ((AYFKM )).... yes i have a blob , and dang it Steve McQueen can't help me on this one,, they are just too quick to scare the shit out of you & get CHOPPIN',, gives you NO time to research,,, my cancer  doesn't "hurt" , i can see it ,, and feel it a bit ,, and it's not gonna spread like some TBS Movie of the week deal.. next week will my head be as big pumpkin,???, and if it is ,, well start thinking new plan.... this is FUELING my entertainment fire big time...

i won't let you down and be stupidly killed by cancer , how's that for a deal? ............too much fun to have before the world blows up !!

i'm trying to stay upbeat 

1 comment:

  1. I have been arguing with doctors for three months, give me an alternative to the knife and we can talk. We are all adults and it's my body so let's chat a bit ... hell I will even bring the tequila to the office if it will help them have a bit of a human interaction with me :)

    Hang in there, keep giving them hell and do what feels right to you.

    ReplyDelete