About Me

My photo
fighting cancer with food & vitamins

Friday, December 12, 2014

positive stuff for sure

just a quick all positive stuff...  

 and  some  things i measure..
  
weight 136 *   up from 125.8 on 10-23-14    ..........PLUS 10

how far i can open my  mouth    84 playing cards  , 
on 10 /23 i could only open   42 cards   .............DOUBLE

strength  , many measurements ,
 last week i was at about 30 % , this week  ~ 40 %.......+ 10

i was doing my weights empty handed, i then moved to 3 lbs, now i'm using 5 lbs, ............................................increase !!
 
i'm at  30 minutes on the bike,and doing stretches at the same time    ........................................................increase!!

 4 sets of P.T. for both my neck and mouth  ......feels great

crunches -  used to do 200  / up to 150, from 25 ......... + 125

weaned off the narcotics, from 8 + a day to zero, it took 5 weeks,, the zombie effect is wearing off ...............  SUPER !

the feeding tube is removed,, it took 3 seconds, no pain ! now i can get back to my core exercises and gain some muscle weight ........ been waiting for this   +++++++

the SS Office sent me a letter saying my application is moving forward. they included more papers to fill out.. so not  denied ......................... this is fantastic

started juicing carrots & apples again yesterday ,  now that my throat works.. i still can't chew, so the VitaMix is making everything into a soup.. 

the BILLS are coming in, health insurance is covering about 96 % so far,  i will have a specific blog about this when they all are in..   

no bad events  have happened since the operation,, 

my skin graft area on my leg is about 75 % completely healed

the skin graft area on my neck is turning the same color as my neck, and the blood crustys are almost all gone

i'm setting realistic daily goals , and getting them done

i went to the movies for the first time in 14 years, the theater had big ass lazyboy chairs, and the movie was entertaining, i was invited out by one of my superfriends.... big fun!

i was able to sell my "too heavy" fender amp, and found the "one" i was wanting all along..   .............Y A Y !!!!

i am staying calm,, not like those annoying t shirts,, yeah stay calm ............ i'm trying to stay positive, you guys are really helping me  with this.................. thank you !!!

have a super holiday also

 







 
   
  

No comments:

Post a Comment