About Me

My photo
fighting cancer with food & vitamins

Monday, April 28, 2014

back to bloggin'

you're probably wondering ,, why i haven't blogged  for months ..   well, nothing really changed, and just living life was  taking up most of my time.   and it takes a decent amount of time to write a blog that can be read in just minutes.    so  yeah,, i got lazy about it      

 it's been since January,, here's what you missed..

like you i was frozen in Indy for months, it was too cold to go anywhere, and just a bummer for too long

on Jan 20th, my poisonous mind  sent my tumor back to active..  i was  approaching the 18th month mark - Feb - , and i couldn't stop thinking about cancer.  then i saw  - "you are what you think"  .. and  my tumor twitched  and  dang,,  i said to my self,, "you just re-fired  your cancer"   

Feb. 
my mind wouldn't shut off.. and soon enough , the tumor was starting to grow...  i had a cancer talk scheduled in May, i was supposed to "tell my story"  about healing myself , and now  my neck was active..   i waited 2 weeks to see where it was going, and decided to cancel the May speech , i was stressing out big time,  thinking ,  " i have to make this  go away NOW ! , you have a date in  3 months" ...  
    Mid month, i was consumed by cancer take over thoughts..  they wouldn't shut off, and the tumor was still getting bigger..   and  my nut cysts started to act up too,,  so i scheduled some doctor appointments

March.
1 . regular doc - physical + blood work..   i still feel  great , but wanted to make sure it was true

2.  eye doctor.  my eyes hurt and i thought i had tumors in my skull, pushing my eyes out of my head

3.  dentist .. i have  a new bump on my inner jaw bone,  and was like   "great - now  you have  jaw bone cancer too". i thought many of my teeth were  loose, with cancer under them.

4. Urologist,,  the old tiny  cysts are becoming uncomfortable , and i wanted to make sure it wasn't  testicular cancer

5. E N T . small growth by tonsil,  my tumor is still growing,  i'm stressing out , knowing what this guy is probably going to say. 

the results ... 
#1.. super healthy, blood work perfect,  all organs good, NO issues, better than in december of 2012    WHEW !!!

#2.  no tumors in skull !!  ,no issues,,  eye prescription changed a little     ~         i have quite an imagination

#3 . bump is a  "tomma"  common  bone growth, no big deal,,  NO jaw cancer... teeth are not loose,,the skin on my finger was what wiggled, NO cancer under teeth.!!    all normal       ,, sweet !!     

 3 down 2  to go 

#4.   same type of cysts as last time, can have removed "whenever",,  NOT  cancer...    ta daaaaaaaa

#5.   as expected,          cancer,            same place , same cancer as before.. doctor recommends , major tonsil-ectomy , remove neck tumor,  (  4 cm !! at the time of visit , that's  huge ) ,, and remove  7  lymph nodes..     he also wants me to have a new CT scan and a new PET scan,  before  the operation. 
     i told him i needed to think it over..this was april 2nd

so i've been  back in battle cancer  mode and didn't want to start blogging about it until i chilled out , and got my shit together..

last time i blogged without thinking , and said some crap i shouldn't have.  So  this round I will be more positive.

so i "have cancer" again,   but this time i have so much data  for success, and have learned much more.  Again, i am going to make it go away.

please don't be bummed out , this should have been expected. My body has not been damaged at all during my adventure , only made MUCH stronger.. my MIND screwed it up..

send good  vibes again!!  

 so get ready for more blogs.      

i have some  stuff on my mind again

                           it's  down to  3.1 cm , it changes shape almost daily,
                                               feels like a bee is stinging it when the protocols take effect








1 comment:

  1. Please read this book!!!! "Biology of Belief" by Bruce Lipton. It explains HOW our cells respond to our thoughts!!! Pos. thought give cells a chemical environment that makes them healthy and thrive, neg thoughts and fear produces fight or flight, which also shuts down the immune system. I would really recommend meditation classes, too!! The deeper you that made the decision "I can beat this" in the beginning is still there, but you're listening to the chatter!! Most of the defeating thoughts in our head aren't ours! It's conditioned crap, other peoples criticisms that we held on to. And it plays over and over, and we just believe it. Inner inquiry, come on!!!! I'm rooting for you! Find that place again, you can do this!!!! Byron Katie, Bentinio Massaro, Wayne Dyer, Deepak Chopra, Bruce Lipton.......so many people on the web to lead the way!!! Dig in! You're not alone!!

    ReplyDelete