About Me

My photo
fighting cancer with food & vitamins

Saturday, May 25, 2013

fun night review

monday was my 11 years at the Melody Inn party .  it went fantastic. GIANT thanks to Janette Perez for getting it all together,, she fed everyone ,and had prize packs  for the Hoosier Comedy Awards..  i was lucky to win the "happening Host"  ,, the funniest part of the night was the otto impersonators.  i was holding my face on my skull i was laughing so hard.. Dave , who owns the Mel, was dressed to the tee with an STP jacket , glasses , and go-tee,, his  otto jokes we hilarious , the other comics were dying . Rick Garrett did a stellar  job, he had  a little table , set up as i was talking, spot on !!,, super cool bowling shirt,, we've done many shows together , so he  had me exact.. the crowd  went wild.. then Mansuper went  up ,, he looked just like me  10 years  ago..floral  hawiian shirt, goofy glasses, and was just a nut....  


a truly wonderful event !!!!

..tuesday  , i started  feeling sick.. microphone flu,, the worst sick you  can get.. 




i post about being sick tomorrow , if i make it..

No comments:

Post a Comment