About Me

My photo
fighting cancer with food & vitamins

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

i'm back , 3 days to go

what a weekend,, i worked too much at my "earth job", had a great show in an old opera house, and i was a show -n - tell project at church sunday morning.  

in "the old days"  i used to work at least 65  hours a week.. i can not  do that anymore, no way ...  friday i got off at 12:30 am , and had to be  back at 8 am, until 4 pm,,, that  makes  a  16 hours of  work in a 24 hour segment.   i need at least  one  hour to unwind and be a person before i can "fall asleep" ..  so getting of at 12:30 , 30 minute ride  home, makes it 1 am. add 90 minutes to de-compress, and we're at 3 am.....  dang.

my mornings are time consuming too..    i need almost 2  hours before i have to be at work..  get up , do my stretches and weights, get the  dogs out , & feed them,  then i eat. Next,, neck traction 30 minutes, and then , make  the  daily juice, and ride the bike..  

so i only got about 180 minutes  of sleep friday night... my head was  vibrating all day saturday .       and  at the gig,  i almost passed out on stage...  my performance was  not as powerful as normal, and i was even frightened - when the shuttering started, about  5 minutes into my set.   I thought  "well this is it"  -  i'm gonna  die on stage.     ( which would be cool !!!)..       luckily  it went away , and i was able to be funny.


3 days  left -----------   what !!!  yep,   3 days  left...

in august , the cancer doc called to tell me i was making a tragic mistake. your tumor will be as big as a grapefruit in December.  By  january ,  your cancer will have taken over your entire upper body, putting you in "grave condition".. then  in february , it will basically be over...  

i better get some stuff done before friday .....................


today  when i was coming back from Pogues Run Grocery , i realized that i have not taken ANY  "MEDICINE " in my cancer fight... nothing !!!!!!!!!!!!!! no aspirin, no pain pills, no  nothing !!!   W T F ...   the cancer doc said  " we'll  give you all the drugs  you want " -  when he was presenting their plan ... 

guess what , i DON'T  want any drugs,, that wasn't a good selling point  for me...   i'd bet that  many people are like ,, "crap , i have cancer ,  heck yeah doc , load me up on the oxycottins !!!"" ....  

when i think about if i had  signed on for treatment,  i'd  be  recovering from radiation & chemo right now,,  and i would not have been eating my  superfoods.    it would have been  bags  on the feeding tube,  yum yum ,,  so  i'd be  a pretty beat up cancer patient  right about now.. 

72 hours and my life starts again.. and i have plans    

  
just east of  10th  & Rural...   one of my the  best things about having cancer is  shopping here.  i leave my house as   the cancer dude, and  then the nice people who work here uplift me giantly .  and then there's the Food Angels,, without them i would be way behind in my winning battle against cancer..

thank you everyone who has taken the time to send me a good vibe.. it's working 

No comments:

Post a Comment